Welcome, Guest. September 21, 2017, 09:37:32 AM

+  Lancia Gamma Forum
|-+  Lancia Gamma Forum General Category
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted
| | |-+  * Some spare parts for a Lancia Gamma Coupe en bloc *

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: * Some spare parts for a Lancia Gamma Coupe en bloc *  (Read 742 times)
schio

« on: December 23, 2016, 09:50:54 PM »

Hi all,

I still sold my Lancia Gamma Coupe and will offer you my last spare parts en bloc!! In Detail:
- Taillights left and right
- Series 2 radiator grille
- Many switches and relays and small stuff ...
- a really absolutely complete interior equipment in beige suede with sides front and back ... in a very good condition.

Price for all: 100€

Hope for your understanding but shipping is not possible, only pick up in Düsseldorf / Germany.

Best regards to you all from Schio
johnny48
Consortium Member

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 07:06:10 PM »

oops, I've not been on here for a while...is this offer still real, even if i pay you € 0; since driving to D'dorf is a huge-expense & because I don't relly need any of these items, now !   gC Johnny
swedgamma

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 06:03:12 PM »

Hello!
Are these parts still avaiable,if so is the interior complete with carpets?My interior is blue L-cloth
so if I change colour ,everything has to be changed !My car is as in the fairytale, still sleeping waiting to be awoken by if not a prince but by its owner!Last time I was seated in the drivers seat(left that is) and made boxerlike sounds,I noted that I have two right side seats!They are partly repaired with cloth not having the L-pattern,so if there is a complete interior somewhere I would be grateful!!

Urban in Sweden (Swedgamma)
schio

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 07:54:01 PM »

Hello together,

sorry that I have not reported so far!

A very nice Lancia Gamma Coupe fan from southern Germany has already bought everything en bloc.

I wish you all the best and possibly "we can read some time gain"  Smiley

Schio
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: The Gamma Consortium Website and the Lancia Gamma Forum are available free and are non-profit websites run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Lancia Gamma. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by the Gamma Consortium or any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in the Forum are those of the contributors and not of the Gamma Consortium. The Gamma Consortium cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The Administrators and Moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a discriminatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.

Lancia Gamma Forum Powered by SMF 1.1.21 SMF © 2006, Simple Machines
If you have questions, comments or suggestions about this website, please e-mail lgf@gammaconsortium.com

Click to visit www.Thotos.com